The TracStar No.412 offers a self-contained, self-propelled track mounted vehicle that can handle grades up to 30%. It is the number one choice on the job site for its ease of maneuverability and productivity gains. The
All units incorporate the interchangeable No.412 four jaw carriage, which can be easily removed for in-ditch fusion. For tight installations the outer fixed jaw and skid can be removed from the carriage converting it to a 3 jaw carriage for an even more compact fusion unit. These machines can fabricate segmented ells with optional mitered inserts and are DataLogger® compatible.
• Self-contained, self-propelled, all-terrain
• Powered by a 20 HP liquid cooled diesel engine
• Carriage can be easily removed for in-ditch use
• On-board generator for powering heater and other devices
• Dual hydraulic pipe lifts aid in handling pipe
• Fits in a standard long box truck bed for easy transport
• DataLogger® compatible
• Also available as an Automated fusion machine
This specification sheet is from McElroy, the manufacturer of the machine, and is probably copyrighted by them.